Can you believe the Twins are 4 months old! It has gone by fast and slow at the same time. They are so fun and wonderful but there is no question that they are both hard babies and we have had lots of hard days and nights. They both have acid reflux and Colic. Its been a roller coaster around here. Anyway they are growing bigger and they are healthy and that's all we can ask for. We are so lucky to have healthy kids. What a blessing. They are both a little over 12 pounds and 23 inches. Enjoy the pics and be sure to let me know what you think.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Holy cow! 4 months has flown by! I love the new blog and all the cute pictures! I wish we had some 90 degree weather this weekend!
Good job on the blog!
4 months already? Hopefully the colic and reflux will end soon!!! cute family!!
I still can't believe you had twins. They are so cute.
Post a Comment