
They are going to enter the picture of the twins where Allie is
smiling and Adrie is frowning in a contest. They thought they were so cute.




For Mothers Day I wanted Pictures of the girls, so on Memorial Day when Darin was off work we ventured out and had it done. It was a crazy day. Bailee pulled her hair out about 4 times and the twins were mostly screaming. But we managed to get some really cute pics. We hope you like them. Happy Memorial Day!


5 comments:
You guys are brave! They turned out so great! I love them all, but the one of Kennedi and Bailee together is just too cute! I've already cleared a spot on my picture hanger thing for them! :)
So Adorable! You should be entered into a contest for being brave enough to take all 4 and get them done! You get the mother of the year award in my book! Great job!
love ya
Darling Dixie
So cute! I think the pictures are worthy of a contest entry for sure. I struggle taking my 2 boys for pictures -- I can't imagine taking 4. Good job!
Grandma and Grandpa brought these pictures when they came to dinner Sunday...your girls are so dang cute! All 4 of them :)
Post a Comment