Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Its Been a While!








I have been meaning to do this for some time now and I thought while the twins are asleep and the pizza is cooking for the girls for lunch I would post some way cute pictures. The Twins have grown so much and I am sure all of you are anxious to see them. There are some cute pics of Kennedi and Bailee too. Allie is on the left and Adrie on the right. We are Blessing the Twins on the 13th at 10:50 And I will be sending you all a picture. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute--all of them! I have a present for them, I'll try to get it in the mail this week! It looks like you are all doing well, what a sweet family! Love you -- Lisa

Ann said...

Thanks for the update...even though I already saw the pictures, I don't mind seeing them again! All of your girls are just so cute!

tsumomi said...

Had to look at the blog. I almost used the same background. I can hardly wait to hold those cute babies. Look forward to seeing you at Ryans graduation. THis is Marc's sister Christi

Me said...

Cute, cute, cute! what a great blog! Thanks for reminding me of the addess again! Looking at the twins two weeks old vs. now is amazing! They have changed so much! Way to go at being such a great mommy!

Sally said...

Dix - they are changing so fast! I can't believe it! They are such cuties! But all 4 of them are!
I can't wait to see more pictures!
-Love ya!

Erin :) said...

Hi Dixie...This is Erin McQuivey. I just found your blog through Brookes. Your girls are SO cute! I hope you're all doing well! :)