Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TWINS!






Its January 30th and I gave birth to two beautiful girls on the 22nd. I wanted to share with you all these very special picutres. We are so excited to have added to our family. They are so precious and wonderful. We are so blessed. They are healthy and happy. We were able to take them home on Thursday the 24th with no problem and I am recovering well except for some baby blues. Thank you all for your love and support for our family. Enjoy the photos and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

gina said...

Dixie, congrats, they are just beautiful, so adorable. You are so lucky to have two healthy darling babies. I hope to see them in the future! good luck, gina richards

Sarah said...

Congratulations Dixie and Darin!! We are so excited about your new little ones. They are adorable! I can't believe how much hair they have. Did Kennedi and Bailey have so much hair? I can't wait to meet them.

Sally said...

Wow, they have changed just since I saw them in the hospital! They are so cute!!! I love seeing pictures of them!
You and Darrin can say that was a "Job well Done!" :)
Have fun and keep up the blogs!

Ann said...

Good job on the blog! The babies are just so so so cute! I can't wait to see them in person! I love the picture of Bailee looking over the edge of the crib. Wouldn't you love to know what is going on in her little head these last few days? How are Darin and the girls feeling? I hope you guys are all getting back up on your feet!

Keep posting pictures...